Exhibitor / Sponsorship
What is ICADD & who does it serve?
The purpose of the Idaho Conference on Alcohol and Drug Dependency is to provide education and training for substance abuse and dependence professionals and educators in behavioral health care, criminal justice and recovery support. Over 650 treatment, prevention, coalition professionals and agency administrators, both from the public and private sectors, regularly attend the conference. Additionally, judges with drug court and mental health court value the information provided by nationally known speakers, as well as local practitioners.
Acknowledgement your company will receive:
Sponsorships are assigned based on a first-come, first-served basis. If there are specific items not listed that you would like to sponsor or if you would like to reserve a sponsorship, please contact the ICADD registration office at 208-466-2519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A listing on signage as a sponsor posted at the registration desk and in the exhibit area every day. This will be listed according to sponsor categories defined herein so you receive proper recognition.
- A sponsor ribbon to be placed on your company representatives' name badges.
- Your company contact information included in a "vendor contact guide" distributed in registration packets.
- A thank you as a valued sponsor to be printed in the following year's meeting registration materials for all vendors and attendees to see.
- A complete listing of your company’s sponsorship and link to your web site off of the ICADD web site pre and post meeting.
- Additional signage posted at your sponsored event (when appropriate).
- Verbal recognition at that event and/or during an appropriate time (when appropriate).
- Complimentary digital list of attendees to be used for meeting-appropriate mailing.